Thursday, March 4

Waking up the mystic in me.....

When you look at me,
You see a man,
I bleed and ache and love and laugh,
Need love, need to love, need so much.
Yet every three days I shed my skin,
My cells die and are born again,
I am eternally new, born again and again.
They say that every atom in my body was once a star,
I too must sacrifice myself now
For I too was once a mountain, yes a star.
If you prod me deeper you will find,
I was there at the Beginning of time,
at the awakening of being and of mind.
I am essence at the subatomic plain
Subtle vibrations of cosmic strings
I am not a man, not what you see.
I am eternity trapped in the illusion of this reality.
I am everything there is, all that has been,
And all that is to be.
This body, this need, this time is only but a dream.

No comments: